Click to expand.Please provide complete details in your profile/signature (pointer over your name in upper right - drop down menu select Settings and Edit Profile from options in left pane of Settings menu.) System: manufacturer/model CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution For example, typical Ivy laptop: System: HP ProBook 4540s CPU: i5-3320m/HM76 Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768 Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx). For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures. Click to expand.Depending on how you're running the installer it could be the display has just stopped updating. Press a key periodically (eg. Shift key) to keep the display awake. Or use better boot flags to enable your native framebuffer.
You should also add the system details to your signature. Please provide complete details in your profile/signature (pointer over your name in upper right - drop down menu select Settings and Edit Profile from options in left pane of Settings menu.) System: manufacturer/model CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution For example, typical Ivy laptop: System: HP ProBook 4540s CPU: i5-3320m/HM76 Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768 Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx). For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures. I don't know what boot flags need to be used (hence trying to find help on here).I have sat there and moved the mouse cursor until it froze.it seems to freezes at different times.tried using PCIRootUID=1 GraphicsEnabler=YES and PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=YES since i've seen it two different ways. The only difference in the machine i'm using is the Wifi card was swapped from another computer, but I don't see how that can freeze the system, just seems like it would not work once installed.
OS X 10.6.7 Hardware Compatibility • Portable Computers • • This is a hardware compatibility list for portable computers. We want to keep it as accurate as possible, but please, do not entirely rely on this list when buying a portable computer. Don't forget to add how you got OSx86 running on your portable x86 computer, and to use proper English. Please see the discussion page for proper instructions on how to input your system specs. Also, please contribute to the page, which should list a more granular view of compatibility. If your computer isn't listed, you should try it if you have a SSE2 or higher processor. Use vanilla kernel if it is supported.
HCL 10.6.7/Portables. Then install mac os x 10.6. Dell XPS m1530. Install Method. Install OS X. After install boot back into the installer then: 2. From the installer go to Utilities and Terminal. OS X on Dell XPS M1530donthate08ter.
• ONLY add hardware that you have TESTED. Don't add hardware just because you think it might work. • Please add hardware into tables. • This is for 10.6.7 builds only. Please list your computers in alphabetical order by manufacturer (Asus, Acer, Dell, HP, etc) For how to edit the Wiki, please see thread.
QE First use or also try tutorial (only if you got 2GB of RAM). If you have Sleepenabler.kext, uninstall it from /Extras/Extensions folder and run kext-utility BEFORE INSTALLING 10.6.7 update. Install the Update, re-install AppleHDA.kext afterwards.
To bring back Sleep-Mode, use SleepEnabler.kext from. For 64Bit-Mode, use binary patched Kernel from. What works: • x86_64 kernel • Hyperthreading • Sound works with patched VoodooHDA • Mic Works • Graphics @ 1366x768 • Full GPU accleration (QuartzExtreme/CoreImage QE/CI) • 1080p playback • HDMI out works without sound. Must use line out w/HDMI • Camera works • Battery indicator works • SD card reader works(AnyCardReader.kext) • Function Keys for Brightness, monitor on-off, Volume, etc` (IOWMIFamily.kext) • Trackpad works with multi-touch gestures • Sleep/DeepSleep(hibernation) • Restart/shutdown • Bluetooth (on/off with BroadcomAppleBluetooth.kext) • AHCI • Onboard ethernet • Netflix streaming (use latest version of Silverlight) Not Working: • Onboard WiFi RTL8191SE Onboard Wifi card can be replaced by a Dell W1510 Half mini PCI-E card or a Realtek8191su USB dongle  Asus K50ID. QE • BIOS: v218 >>• BIOS: v215 >• Install Method: Empire EFI v1085 + DSDT + Retail MacOSX SL 10.6.3 (Apple Software Update) • OsX Version: 64bit 10.6.7.
(10J869) Darwin 10.7.0 • CPU: Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor T6500 (2M Cache, 2.10 GHz, 800 MHz FSB) • Graphic card: GeForce GT 320M CUDA VRAM: DDR3-1GB Works with DSDT.aml. • VGA: Works with DSDT.aml. • Audio: (Realtek ALC269): Works with DSDT.aml + IOAudioFamily.kext + AppleHDA.kext = all kext`s special for K50ID • Audio kext`s and more: • LAN:(Realtek RTL8168D/8111D): Works with IONetworkingFamily.kext(v1.9) • DVD-RW: Works.
• HDMI+Audio: Works. • Web Cam: Works. • Card Reader: (Alcor AU6433): Works. >• Complete power off at shutdown: Not works.
• Tutorial:  Asus F9S Series. QE • Install Method: iBoot-Legacy + Retail 10.6 + Update 10.6.6 + Update Early MBP 10.6.7 + kexts • OsX Version: 10.6.7. • CPU: Intel Core i5 2410M @ 2,30 GHz.
4 GB DDR3 RAM • Graphic card: Intel HD Graphics 3000 (Work, full qe/ci with native resolution) • Graphic card: nVidia GeForce GT 550M (Not Work) • Audio: Realtek ALC269 (So noisy, we can say not work)(Work with Voodoo HDA 72 you most calibrate microphone) • Wireless: Atheros AR9285 (Work with AR9285 fix) • Bluetooth: Broadcom (Work) • Battery: Work with VoodooBattery.kext • TrackPad: Work • Rest: Not tested! • Tutorial:  Acer  Acer Aspire 4720z.
QE • Current OS X version: 10.6.7 • Kernel: 10.7.0 • Install method: iAtkos S3 V2 brings 10.6.3, then Apple Combo Update 10.6.7 but before restarting, install legacy kernel 10.7.0, then restart. • Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo T5500 (1.67GHz) • Graphics: Intel GMA945 working at all resolitions and Quarts Extreme supported. • LAN: BCM440 not tested, but suposed to be working. • WLAN: Intel Pro wireless 3945 not working, changed to a BCM4311 • keyboard and trackpad working with VooDooPS2.
• AcerOrbicam not working.  Acer 5810T. QE • Install Method: install win7 + newest Boot think first, then install mac os x 10.6, and update to 10.6.7.so i can use boot think to open win7 or mac • OsX Version: 10.6.7.
• CPU: Intel Core Duo Processor T2250@1.83GHz • Main board: intel 945PM＋ICH7-M, works after use 'Kext Helper b7' to install IOPCMCIAFamily.kext,PCMCIA can work • Graphic card: nVIDIA GeForce Go 7300（351/351MHz）,DDR2 128MB,work after use 'Kext Helper b7' to install NVEnabler_64.kext,ci/qe can be opened • Audio: Realtek ALC883 HD Audio,Works after install VoodooHDA-2.7.2.pkg • Wireless: Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG, i try iwi3945abg.dmg test version, but it can't work • LAN: Marvell Yukon 88E8038 PCI-E hundred million ，I download IOPCMCIAFamily.kext install then reboot. Intall IONetworkingFamily.kext which download.you can refence(Works but modified IOPCIFamiliy.kext ()) • other:use 'Kext Helper b7' to intall PlatformUUID.kext,OpenHaltRestart.pkg • contact:email@example.com,any one have Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Wireless solution, remeber to send email to me,thank you  Clevo  M860TU. QE • Install Method: Empire EFI+ Retail DVD + 10.6.7 (Automatic updates) • OsX Version: 10.6.7 - Kernel 10.7.0 (64Bits) - Chameleon RC5 Bootloader + ChameleonPrefPanel.
• CPU: Intel Core2Duo T5900 @ 2.20 GHz, 4 GB Ram • Graphic card: Nvidia 8400M GS - QE/CI work. • Optiarc DVD-RW: Works.
• LAN: Broadcom 440X 10/100 - Works with applebcm440xethernet.kext. • Firewire: Works. • Keyboard/Trackpad (2 Finger Scrolling)/Multimedia front key: Works.
2 Finger for secondary click work with trackpad prefpane used in netbooks • Sound: Sigmatel 9200: Works (VoodooHDA). Natacha Atlas Ana Hina Rar File. • Wireless: Dell Broadcom Wireless 4311- works (native) • Bluetooth Dell 355: Works (native) • RICOH 3 in 1 Card Reader: Works. • Power management: Nullcpupowermanagement • ShutDown/Reboot: Shutdown (when shuts fan still working, Reboot Works (with rebootfix string). • Kext/patch used: ChameleonRC5 (ifabio),GraphicsEnabler, Extra Directory, FakeSMC, VoodooHDA, VoodooPS2, VOODOO BATTERY, VOODOO SDHC, VOODOO, BMC440X  Dell XPS m1530.
QE • Install Method: iatkos s3 v2 to 10.6.3 + combo update 10.6.7 • OsX Version: 10.6.7 - Darwin 10.7.0 (64Bits) - Chameleon RC5 Bootloader. • CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo T8100 @ 2.1 GHz, 4 GB Ram, 800Mhz Bus • Graphic card: Nvidia GT8600 256MB - QE/CI works using GraphicsEnabler=yes and removing device string, NVIDIA kexts, and installing NVIDIA CUDA Update from NVIDIA website (don't know if this did anything but it can't hurt), HDMI + Audio works. • Bluray / DVD combo: Bluray works, installed Mac Blu ray player • LAN: Works with Marvell Kext from iatkos s3 v2 • Keyboard/Trackpad: Works. Used Apple PS2 kexts. • Sound: Sigmatel: Works also with HDMI audio using modified VooDooHDA.kext and IOAudioFamily.kext. (select in iatkos and disable appleHDA) • Wireless: Broadcomm WiFi Works Perfect with iatkos Broadcomm kext. • Bluetooth: Works (native).
• USB: USB Ports (all 2.0 works) • Webcam: Working. • Card Reader: Not tested. • ShutDown/Reboot: Working with EvoReboot.kext, and SleepEnabler.kext. Make sure it's the correct versions. Also it partially works. It also won't wake up from sleep (deep sleep).
Also when shutdown or reboot, you have to hit the power button and hold it down. It'll merely 'appear' off.
• Kext/patch used: ChameleonRC5, used GraphicsEnabler=Yes, Extra Directory, FakeSMC, most default options except, GraphicsEnabler enabled, remove the device string to get qe/ci working and install CUDA.kext from NVIDIA's website. You can tell by preview working, and the ripple effect of adding widgets, and the translucent menu bar on top. Remember to use -x -v for safe mode verbose when troubleshooting and you inevitably get kernel panics. Also smVersion=0 will disable the SleepEnabler kext if you can't boot in with safe mode or single user mode!
VooDooBattery.kext, and VooDooHDA.kext works as well. Remember to use Marvell Yukon kext for LAN and Broadcomm for Wifi. Get the right versions for 10.6.7 from www.kexts.com.  Dell XPS 17. QE • Install Method: nawcom Mod CD 0.3.1 and a 10.6.3 DVD or USB image + combo update 10.6.6 or 10.6.7 • OsX Version: 10.6.7 - Kernel 10.7.0 (64Bits) - Chameleon RC5 Bootloader. • CPU: Intel i7 740QM @ 1.73 GHz, 6 GB Ram • Graphic card: Nvidia GT 445M 3GB - QE/CI work using Tonymac's nVidia update 2, HDMI + Audio works.
• Bluray / DVD combo: CD/DVD works, Bluray untested. • LAN: Realtek RTL8168 - Works with Lnx2Mac's RTL81xx Driver. • Keyboard/Trackpad: Works. Used modified Apple PS2 kexts.
• Sound: ALC 665: Works also with HDMI audio using modified AppleHDA.kext and IOAudioFamily.kext. • Wireless: Intel WiFi Link 1000 BGN - does not work, no support. • Bluetooth: Works (native).
• USB: USB Ports (all 2.0 and 3.0). • Webcam: Working. • Card Reader: Does not work. • ShutDown/Reboot: Working.
• Kext/patch used: ChameleonRC5 (r699),Custom DSDT used GraphicsEnabler=no, Extra Directory, FakeSMC, modified AppleHDA.kext and IOAudioFamily.kext, modified ApplePS2, VOODOO BATTERY. Please see guide @ • Warning a lot of users are experiencing random freezes due to graphics card driver problems, see link above for more information and possible temporary fixes.  Dell Inspiron E1505. QE • Install Method: IATKOS S3 v2 + 10.6.7 Combo Update + MultiBeast • OSX Version: 10.6.7 • CPU: Instel Core Duo 1.73Ghz - Works VoodooTSCSync • Graphics Card: ATI Radeon Mobility X1300 - Fully Works QE enabled Max Res. • Firewire: Works out of the Box • Keyboard/Trackpad: Works with VooDooPS2Controller + Trackpad • Sound: Sigmatel 2900 - Works VooDooHDA • Wireless: Broadcom 43xx a/b/g - Works • Card Reader: Works out of the box • PowerManagement: Works VooDoo • Graphics Method: Add VID 7149 to ATIRadeonX1000.kext, Install RadeonHD.kext.
Fully works with correct resolution QE enabled and no artifacts.  Dell Inspiron 9400. Stardust Movie In Hindi Free Download Utorrent. QE • Install Method: iATKOS S3 v2 (10.6.3) + 10.6.7 (Combo update) • OsX Version: 10.6.7 - Kernel 10.6.0 (32Bits) - Chameleon RC4 Bootloader.
• CPU: Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.06GHz - Dual Core Works with Voodoo TscSync. • Graphic card: Nvidia GO 7900 GS - QE/CI work.
• DVD-RW: Works out of the box. • LAN: Broadcom 440X 10/100 - Works out of the box with BMC440X kext. • Firewire: RICOH compliant IEEE 1394 @ 400 MHz - Works out of the box. • Keyboard/Trackpad (2 Finger Scrolling)/Multimedia front key: Works. 2 Finger for secondary click work with trackpad prefpane used in netbooks • Sound: Sigmatel 9200: Works.
• Wireless: Intel 3945 a/b/g - Doesn't work • Bluetooth: Works out of the box. • RICOH 3 in 1 Card Reader: Works. • Power management: Works • ShutDown/Reboot: Works.
• Kext/patch used: ChameleonV2RC4, 32BIT-BOOT, GraphicEnabler, Extra Directory, FakeSMC, Disabler, Evoreboot, VoodooHDA, VoodooPS2, VOODOO-PSTATE, VOODOO BATTERY, VOODOO SDHC, VOODOO TSCSYNC, NTFS-3G, BMC440X For more information, see  Mini 10v. QE Installation Method: • Installed from original Mac OSX 10.6.3 Retail DVD, with and. • Apple Update to 10.6.7, removed AppleHDA.kext, reboot. • Installed Chameleon 2.0 RC5 rev.1078 with Chameleon Wizard, kexts, dsdt, files with proper MacBookPro5,1 settings, rebuild cache for kexts, reboot. QE • Install Method: iATKOS S3 V2 to start Disc Utilities, copy image from 1.83GHz 2008 intel MacBook hard drive. Used iBOOT+multi-beast to patch bootloader and a few other things. (will update when I get everyting working fully) • CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo T7100 (1.8GHz/800/1MB L2) shows in profile as 1.79GHz C2D.
• Graphics card: Intel Integrated X3100/GM965 Graphics controller, switchable res, up to screen default. • VGA out: untested. • RAM: 4GB, DDR2, 667Mhz works, was in during install, may cause issues with iBoot, but that may have been 10.6.0 DVD. • HDD: 500GB SATA, Win7 on first partion and second partion #1 is system reserve for booting, never lost the install and this was where I made the Mac partion from, just left it raw ( unformatted ).
• LAN: Gigabite Network Controller 82566MC intel - Works with kext found on the iATKOS DVD. • Keyboard/Mouse: works with PS2 patches, Voodoo or others, tried three, all worked.
• Audio: ICH8 HD Audio - Works with Voodoo and another I forgot to take note of. • WiFi: Had to swap the card Intell 3945 ABG for an Apple Atheros, work now, but LED is always off even in Win7.
• Card Reader: Not tested, not yet working as it is a Texas Insterment, I haven't been looking for the Kext yet. • Power/Battery: Not yet working, I am not good at the patching yet. (will update this when it is done) • ShutDown/Reboot: Working. • Tablet pen/Digitizer: Not workin, haven't started to fix it yet. • Kext/Patch: VoodooHDA, FakeSMC/updated, VoodooPS2  Gateway NV5378u. QE • Install Method: Used Empire EFI for AMD to install a retail Snow Leopard 10.6.0, then used myHack to install bootloader. Installed 10.6.7 combo update, and installed 10.6.7 legacy kernel before reboot.
Used this guide: • CPU: AMD Athlon II M320 (2.1GHz/800/2MB L2) shows in profile as 2.2Ghz C2D. • GPU: AMD Radeon HD 4200 GPU, proper resolution using Dong's framebuffer, up to screen native 1366x768. • VGA/HDMI out: Untested.
• RAM: 4GB 667MHz DDR2 RAM, works properly as expected. • HDD: 500Gb SATA with all currently dedicated to OSX, works properly. • LAN: Broadcom Netlink Gigabit BCM5784M, needed modified BCM5722D kext, works properly with kext. • Wifi: Atheros AR928X works natively without patches, shows as Airport Extreme in profile. • Trackpad/Keyboard: Don't work after the 10.6.7 update.
Install ApplePS2 for working keyboard and trackpad. • Audio: AMD HD audio, output works using AppleAzalia kext, but audio is choppy. • Card Reader: Realtek internal USB reader, works natively without patching.
• Power/Battery: Works properly with VoodooBattery kext. • Shutdown/Reboot: Working properly. • Kexts/Patches: AppleAzaliaAudio, Dong's Radeon HD framebuffer, modified BCM5722D, Apple PS2, VoodooBattery, myHack, 10.6.7 legacy kernel. Drivers are included in this guide as well.
 HP  HP G62-b13sl. QE Part Device Working Notes Processor Intel Core i3 350m @2.27Ghz Yes Use legacy kernel (10.6.7) from Integrated Graphics Intel HD Graphics (GMA 5700) Partially QE/CI: YES, Native Resolution: NO.
See instructions. NOTE: QE/CI works partially, there are distorsion lines on the screen with Finder and other applications. Furthermore you can got KP when you go Fullscreen in applications like iTunes (Cover Flow). Translucent bar is working.
Discrete Graphics Ati Mobility Radeon HD5470 No QE/CI should work but i can't switch graphics in OS X and the Notebook boots with Integrated Graphics. Chipset Intel HM55 Yes Native support.
RAM Ramaxel 4GB (2x2GB) 1333Mhz Yes Native support. SATA Yes Native support. Audio Realtek ALC270 Yes Install Wireless Broadcom 4313 NO bulursanız banada haber verir misiniz?? Ethernet Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller Yes Use Mac OS Driver from USB Yes Native support. Card Reader Realtek Card Reader Yes Native support.
Trackpad Synaptics Luxpad v7.4 Yes Use PS/2 Fix from Miscellanous in Multibeast ( LION). Microphone Integrated Yes Install Webcam HP Webcam-101 Yes/No Use to use webcam in Photobooth, FaceTime, Skype. VGA Intel HD Graphics (GMA 5700) No Tried but not working. HDMI Ati Mobility Radeon HD5470 Not Tested Can't test it but maybe audio working. Battery Integrated Yes Use. Sleep No If you want to try working, use SleepEnabler.  HP Pavilion G60-550CA.
QE • Installed using iAtkos s3 v2, default options, June 2011 • Ran combo update and then Multibeast 3.6.0, then small fixes noted below • Using MBR with Windows 7, used EastBCD to add mac boot item, replaced nst_mac.iso with a renamed iBoot 3.04 iso for the latest Chameleon bootloader (not sure if it needs it or not) Parts Device Working Notes Processor Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 2.20 Ghz, 800 mhz fsb, 2mb cache Yes OOTB SATA Hard Disk/DVD-RW Yes OOTB Graphics Intel 4 Express Series GMA 4500 Partially Does native screen resolution (1366x768) with QE/CI is apparently not possible with this chip. Audio IDT High Definition Audio Yes After 10.6.7 and Multibeast Wireless Realtek 8291Se No Not supported USB G45 chipset Yes OOTB Ethernet Realtek 8102E 10/100 LAN Yes Needs Realtek official installer, use. Battery Integrated Probably?
Have not yet tried Bluetooth Broadcom No Have not yet tried Web Camera HP Webcam Yes After 10.6.7 and Multibeast Card Reader Jmicron Card Reader Yes After 10.6.7 and Multibeast Other notes: • Not sure if sleep works • Function keys do appear to work • Had to install Voodoo PS/2 kexts for keyboard • Did not try to enable touchpad special functions • Did NOT have to use any special commands for the install (like cpus=1), which is rare for HP laptops!  HP Elitebook 8530w.
QE • Install Method: Snow Leopard 10.6.3 Vanilla + Combo Update 10.6.7 • LONG and COMPLETE PROCEDURE here ===>• Bootloader = chameleon version 2.0 RC5m r1291 (by Slice) • Bootloader Options = 32bit boot • Patches = Extra Directory, fakesmc • Drivers = VoodooHDA, VoodooPS2, VoodooBattery Parts Device Working Notes Processor Intel Core2Duo T2500 Yes WORKS in Dual Core using Slice's modified bootloader as described on my 'mini guide'. Temperatures are normal 1 to 5 degress more than on MS. QE • Install Method: Snow Leopard 10.6.3 Vanilla + Combo Update 10.6.7 • LONG and COMPLETE PROCEDURE here ===>• Bootloader = chameleon version 2.0 RC5m r1291 (by Slice) • Bootloader Options = 32bit boot • Patches = Extra Directory, fakesmc • Drivers = VoodooHDA, VoodooPS2, VoodooBattery Parts Device Working Notes Processor Intel Core2Duo T7200 Yes WORKS in Dual Core using Slice's modified bootloader as described on my 'mini guide'.
Temperatures are normal 1 to 5 degress more than on MS. QE • Install Method: iBoot-Legacy + Retail Snow Leo 10.6.0 DVD (single-layer) + 10.6.1 Update + 10.6.7 Combo Update • OsX Version: Mac OS X 10.6.7 Darwin 10.7.0 • CPU: Intel Core i3 350M 2.26GHz recognized as Unknown 2.33 GHz • Keyboard/Trackpad: Works, but touchpad is not clickable. Needs patching • Graphic Card: ATI RADEON HD 4350 - Not QE/CI yet, but I hope it will work • Bluetooth: Native support, OOB • LAN: Not tested • Wireless: works perfectly as airport • Webcam: Native support, OOB • Sound: There is the sound icon but there is no sound yet.
• Card Reader: Not tested For other information contact with me - firstname.lastname@example.org  HP Pavilion DV6-2080es. QE Parts Device Working Notes Processor Intel Quad Core i7-720QM 1.60 Ghz Yes Needs busratio=12 flag on boot SATA Hard Disk/DVD-RW Yes Needs AHCI kext Graphics nVidia GeForce GT230M Yes Needs NAtit enabler. Native screen resolution (1366x768) Audio IDT High Definition Audio Yes VoodooHDA kext. Mic works great. No sound manager (only on/off) Wireless Intel WiFi 5100 AGN No Not supported USB P55M Family Yes Needs USB kext (MultiBeast) Ethernet Realtek Lan Yes Needs Realtek R1000 kext Battery Integrated Yes VoodooBattery kext 3G Huawei K3765 Yes Vodafone Mobile Broadband for Mac Bluetooth Broadcom Yes Native support Web Camera HP Webcam Yes Native support (10.6.7) Card Reader Jmicron Card Reader No Not installed. Not native kexts: AppleACPIBatteryManager, FakeSMC, VoodooPS2. (Install all kexts in S/L/E, not E/E directory) • Memory: 4GB 1333 MHz DDR3 SDRAM • Keyboard: No Fn keys working • TrackPad: VoodooPS2 kext • Installed with Hazard OSX 10.6.0 with 10.6.1 and 10.6.2 updates DVD.
Busratio=12 and cpus=1 flags needed. Updated to 10.6.7.
Note: Backup mach_kernel before updating and reinstall it after. • Using Chameleon RC4. • Using last Legacy Kernel. • SleepEnabler updated, but sleep does not work. Energy savings need to be disabled.  HP DV2423la • Install Method: iATKOS S3 V2 10.6 DVD + 10.6.7 Combo Update • OsX Version: Max OS X 10.6.7 Darwin 10.7.0 • CPU: 1,73 GHz Intel Core Dio • Memory': 2 GB 533 MHz DDR2 SDRAM • Keyboard: VoodooPS2Keyboard • TrackPad: VoodooPS2Mouse • Graphic Card': Intel GMA 950 Native screen resolution (1280x768) • Bluetooth: Not present, not tested • LAN: Not tested • Wireless: Broadcom driver • Sound: Voodoo driver.
Working speakers, 2 headphone jacks (Headphones / SPDIF) working. Line in not tested. • Card Reader: Not tested • Battery: VoodooBattery Warning: Sleep does not work. Energy savings need to be disabled.  HP DV1660ca.
QE • Install Method: Vanilla Snow Leopard DVD. QE iATKOS S3 install Customization: -Default bootloader -32bit OS -sound vodoohda only -ps2 appleps2 only (keyboard/mouse dont work with voodoops2) Everthying else unticked. (For example battery under laptop customization kernel panics the system if selected) upgrade to 10.6.7 using combo update following instructions: Download sleepenabler kext for 10.6.7 and install using kextwizard Download voodoobatter kext for 10.6.7 and install using kextwizard With this configuration the following is working: - Battery - Wireless - Graphics with Hardware Acceleration - Sleep (system sleeps but wakes up instantly, better than blacking out the screen and having to restart) - Sound - Bluetooth - Firewire is detected - USB 2.0 speeds Overall excellent system to run hackintosh.  Samsung  R530-Jt02.
QE Parts Device Working Notes Processor Intel Core 2 Duo P7450 2,1GHz Yes SATA Hard Disk/DVD-RW Yes Graphics ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 Partly Some QE functions work (Chess, Screen Saver), but Front Row doesn't work. No Green Mac Icon. • Patched EDID: extracted EDID in Windows with Phoenix EDID Designer; used SwitchResX in OsX to determine DisplayVendorID and added IODisplayEDID to file 'DisplayProductID-717' with Plist Editor Pro ().
• Patched AtiFramebuffer.kext (Shrike) • Used custom Chameleon build (boot) • added PciRoot1 and Graphics Mode1366x768x32 to com.apple.Boot.plist Result: ATISupport.kext, ATIRadeonX2000 loaded, but not ATI4500Controller.kext or ATI4600Controller.kext. No 'Ati Radeon 4500 Mobility Series' in System-Profiler. (Same as this guy ) Current testing: a) If I remove PciRoot, i get the flawky screen from. Perhaps I have to change smbios.plist from MacBook5,1 to something else (Macbook Air?). B) Or I have to patch ATI4600Controller.kext's Info.plist to IOPCIMatch0x95531002 Testing #2: added ID to 4600'kext. Boot with PciRoot=0 resulted in flawky screen. Re-Patched AtiFramebuffer ->black screen.
Perhaps bootloader is not correct or personality still doesn't match. Touchpad Yes AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext, VoodooPS2Controller.kext Audio Realtek ALC 262 Yes VoodooHDA with IOPCIPrimaryMatch0x293e8086 Wireless Intel Wifi Link 5100 AGN (Mini-PCIe) No Todo: BCM94311MCAG replacement Ethernet Marvel Yukon 88E8039?
USB ICH9M Family Yes Battery Integrated Yes VoodooBattery.kext Bluetooth Cambridge Silicon Radio Yes Web Camera? Yes Card Reader?? VoodooSDHC Installation: • Vanilla SL DVD with worked, iBoot didn't work (freeze at ioctl(_IOR, 'd', 79, 4) is unsupported). PSAE0C-AH708C Distro: iAtkos S3 V2 - 10.6.3, Updating to 10.6.4, 10.6.5, 10.6.6 and then to 10.6.7 works. IN CUSTOM INSTALL, MAKE SURE THE FOLLOWING IS CHECKED: iAtkos S3 Main System Bootloader • Chameleon V2 RC4 Patches • Leave as is (No Changes) Main Hardware • SATA/IDE: INTEL SATA/IDE • Sound: Voodoo HDA (See Issues below) • PS/2: Voodoo PS/2 • CPU Power Manager: Voodoo P-State • Laptop Hardware: Battery, Card Reader, TSC Sync • VGA: INTEl, EFI String, GMA 950 27A1(32Bit), GMA 950 27AE(32Bit) (choose Both) • Network: Wired= INTEL PRO V100 Issues • System fan works sometimes, solution: just unplug Power adapter and plug it back in to make the fan work normally. Searching for a better solution. • Loud Feedback coming from speakers, seems to be due to the Microphone Gain volume stuck at full.
Install VoodooHDA 2.7.2 Package, goto SystemPrefs, open VoodooHDA icon, and lower the GAIN to 0. Run Kext utility. If problem persists, edit voodoohda.kext and change gain # to 0 and imix to about 80%. Run Kext Utility.
• Internal Wireless can work with only Unencrypted Networks. Linksys WUSB54G V4 is an external adapter and works. • Webcam will fully work if you download CamTwist. FaceTime, Skype, MSN, iChat all work if you open them, and then open CamTwist.
Google has lots of more info. SOFTWARE UPDATES • Updating from 10.6.6 to 10.6.7 works successfully by downloading the combo update from the official website.
• Run 'Repair Disk Permissions' each time you update. • If keyboard & Track-pad stop working, just boot into safe-mode using -x and the reboot normally.
• If sound stops working, it's most probably because the update placed a new AppleHDA.kext in the (Extensions) Kexts folder. Just delete it, perform a Repair Disk Permissions and reboot.  Satellite M100-165. PSMA1E method: iAtkos S3 V2 - 10.6.3, used tutorial: Main Hardware • MOBO: Mobile Intel Calistoga i945PM. • Graphics adapter: Ati mobility radeon x1400 256mb (PCI ven 1002 dev 7145 ( QE/CI enabled, 1280×800)).
• Lan:Intel pro/100 vm (pci ven 8086 dev 1093). • Audio: Realtek high definition audio ALC861 (ven 10EC dev 0861). • Wireless: Intel pro/wireless 3945ABG (pci ven 8086 dev 4222) (not working). • CPU:Intel core duo T2300 1.66 GHz 2MB L2 Cache, FSB 677MHz. • RAM: 3g pc6400 2+1 DDR 2 800MHz memory (usually this laptop comes with only 512Mb of RAM(pc4200), u should upgrade this for snowleo, mobo supports up to 4GB).
Issues • Intel pro/wireless 3945ABG drivers not working. Alternative is to buy USB wireless or another mini pci wireless card.
• intel pro/100 vm every now and than fails to connect to network. • sleep dont work * • system halts on start every now and than. SOFTWARE UPDATES • Update to 10.6.7 combo causes problems with cursor, so after update, copy radeonHD.kext and ATIRadeonX1000.kext to System/Library/Extensions. • Run Kext Utility, restart.