Now you can have telecine-style color correction that fits your workflow rather than imposing a new one. Color Finesse 3 gives you the high-end color correction and enhancement tools you need both as a plug-in for your favorite application—including After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Motion, and Premiere Pro—and as a. If you're looking for a way to achieve in depth color correction, without having your workflow imposed upon, Color Finesse 3 by Synthetic Aperture gives you the. Power-PC G4-Based or G5-Based System; Mac OS X 10.4 or Higher; A 1024x768 Display or larger; QuickTime 7.0 or later; One (or more) Compatible Host.
Color Finesse gives you full creative control over the color, mood, and look of your images quickly, easily, and accurately Now you can have telecine-style color correction that fits your workflow rather than imposing a new one. Color Finesse 3 gives you the high-end color correction and enhancement tools you need as a plug-in for your favorite application—including After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Motion, and Premiere Pro. Highlights Color Finesse as a Plug-in - Above and Beyond Built-in Color Correction The Color Finesse 3 PI plug-in works directly in After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, and other hosts. You get simple access to color correction directly in the host application as well as via the specialized Color Finesse user interface. Most video editing software now has its own built-in color correction, but it's often limited in capability, accuracy, and performance. Often you'll need to combine several color correction filters to perform even simple correction. Each filter you add increases rounding error and image degradation.
Color Finesse does all its color correction operations without needing to constantly convert formats and round, reducing errors and creating a pristine image. Color Finesse offers more correction tools—including secondary color correction and curves—than are found in most built-in correctors. Three-point color correction is a powerful tool, but not when you're stuck with fixed definitions of what a highlight, midtone, and shadow is. Those definitions need to change from scene to scene, so Color Finesse gives you a simple tool to let you decide on the definitions, making three-point correction more intuitive and more effective. And Color Finesse is a true 32-bit floating point color corrector, not just 'floating point capable' and not in only a few correction tools. Description What's New in v3.0.15 Added support for Adobe CC 2015.3 and resolving a number of issues, including: • Fixed a crashing issue when using the Simplified UI within Premiere Pro (Mac/Win).
• Fixed a cosmetic issue with the buttons within the Simplified UI within Premiere Pro (Mac/Win). • Fixed a possible crashing issue when attempting to select a video preview device which as been disconnected (Mac). • Installers updated to support Adobe CC 2015.3 (Mac/Win). New in v3.0.1 • Plug-in available in 32- and 64-bit flavors for compatibility with Adobe CS5 applications. • Macintosh version available as FxPlug for use in Final Cut Pro and Motion. • Uses 32-bit floating-point color space for incredible resolution and latitude. • User configurable control over shadows, midtones, and highlights, as well as overall correction.
Download Craagle 2. • Performs corrections in HSL, RGB, CMY, and YCbCr color spaces. • Automatic color matching and black, white, and gray balance. • Auto-Color and Auto-Exposure buttons give one-click access to your creative color grading starting point.
• Custom correction curves in both RGB and HSL formats. • Vibrance control gives refined control over image saturation. • Six channel secondary color correction for selecting and correcting individual color vectors. • Reference images and split-screen wipe facilitate accurate color grading and matching.
• Smart chroma and luma limiting ensures that even extreme color changes stay within 'legal' limits without harsh clipping. • Highlight Recovery tools provides a visually-pleasing way to recover overbright areas of the image which would normally be clipped.
• Waveform monitor, vectorscope, histogram, and correction curve displays give full visibility into the correction process. • Export color correction settings as 3D LUTs in a variety of formats, including Autodesk Lustre and Smoke, Academy LUT, Assimilate Scratch, Pogle, Truelight, Cine-tal, and LUTher. • Fully optimized for multiple processors and SSE/SSE2 on Intel processors and AltiVec (Velocity Engine) on PowerPC. • The plug-in has a simplified interface giving you access to the most commonly used color correction controls directly in the host application.
• Scrub through the clip you're correcting and preview your work with realtime playback. • Direct communication with video preview hardware without additional software. Supported hardware includes FireWire/DV (Mac), Blackmagic (Mac/Windows) and AJA (Mac). • Preview lookup tables (LUTs) allow for accurate previewing. • Supports Colorociter Colorist's Workstation and Tangent Wave for tactile hardware control.
• Includes User's Guide in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format. What's New in Color Finesse 3.0 • Includes 64-bit plug-ins for use with Adobe After Effects CS5 and Premiere Pro CS5.
• The Macintosh version includes an FxPlug version of Color Finesse for use in Apple Final Cut Pro and Motion. • New Auto-Color and Auto-Exposure buttons give one-click access to your color correction starting point. • A new Vibrance control gives more refined control over image saturation. The Vibrance control is similar to that found in Adobe Lightroom. • New HSL curves let you control image saturation and lightness based on color hue. • A new Highlight Recovery tool provides a visually-pleasing way to recover overbright areas of the image which would normally be clipped. • Color Finesse can now export its color correction settings as a 3D LUT in a variety of formats, including Autodesk Lustre and Smoke, Academy LUT, Assimilate Scratch, Pogle, Truelight, Cine-tal, and LUTher.
• The Color Finesse preview displays now automatically adjust to footage pixel aspect ratio, giving you a correctly formatted preview when working with anamorphic footage. • The Vectorscope has been enhanced with a zoom capability, making it easier to see detail when white and black balancing.
• Color Finesse now supports the Tangent Wave control surface, in addition to our own Colorociter Colorist's Workstation control surface. Psyclon Nine Divine Infekt Rarity there.
Attention, Internet Explorer User Announcement: Jive has discontinued support for Internet Explorer 7 and below. In order to provide the best platform for continued innovation, Jive no longer supports Internet Explorer 7. Jive will not function with this version of Internet Explorer. Please consider upgrading to a more recent version of Internet Explorer, or trying another browser such as Firefox, Safari, or Google Chrome. (Please remember to honor your company's IT policies before installing new software!) • • • •.